Linggo, Agosto 18, 2013

First Plane Flight



First Plane Ride

What I expect from my first plane ride? As time pass by, the more often I’ve think of my first plane ride, I kinda feel excited yet nervous but overall still excited, yes it is, it is a thing that I can’t put into words, maybe there is a word to describe this but I don’t know it yet, but maybe inside me, I’m happy and excited.

When I was still a child, it is my dream to ride a plane, I even said to myself, when I grow up I want to travel all over the world, in my 20 years of existence, I’ve never been in a plane, for me riding a plane maybe a great achievement. I want to see how small the buildings are in eagle’s eyes, there maybe Google earth but the feeling experiencing it live is truly remarkable and very exciting, I am very much eager and happy to know that I will be able to fulfill one of my dreams. 

Turning my dreams into reality really chills me to the bones, I am happy at the same time troubled by the expenses, even thou the expense is too much for us who is living simple, I know that the experience is really worth it and not any money can pay the experience, at least for once in my life (if ever I won’t be given the chance to ride a plane again) will be able to share my experience to my family, relatives, even to my grandsons, soon. 

I expect that my first plane ride will be enjoyable because I will be with my classmates, I know it will be enjoyable because It won’t feel awkward for we will be riding the same plane, even though my dream is to ride in a plane with my whole family in it, maybe some other time, but for know I got to enjoy the company of my classmates, soon we’ll part ways and at least we’re able to go with the same plane ride, with an experience that is truly remarkable. It’s hard to put on words but I believe and expect that this first plane ride will be exciting. 

I admit it, I am a person whose not very punctual, but in my first plane ride I’ll be as early as 1 hour before our flight, this is how I am pretty much excited to our first plane trip, the Airport accommodation will also be part of my exciting journey, while we are not yet in the plane, I expect that before our flight we’ll be able to settle our baggage, accounts, and finally ourselves. I want to pay my own terminal fee so that I will be able to personally check in my flight, and I want to know what are the transactions made in these lines, to at least educate myself in these things, maybe soon when I’ll travel on my own I’ll be responsible enough to take care of my own plane trips. I can imagine myself slowly touching every corner of the entire building while walking towards the plane, enjoying every moment as possible. It is a good way to further enjoy the moment while it is there, it may be funny but my id tells me to do it, I don’t mind other people around laughing at me, at least I know in myself that I was able to satisfy myself on the things I really want to do... 

When we are already in the plane, I can see myself seating relaxed to the seat that I always wanted to be in, I want to be seated near the window so I can see the view while we are way up high, to see the big buildings turn into a small tiny dot, which will make me realize how far we are from the ground. The vast number of people will turn into nothing, who disappears like a grain of a sand that is falling from an hourglass. I want to know the experience of seeing things disappear because I am way up high. The heights that I’ve never been before since, maybe that what makes me excited about this trip.
The plane ride will be exciting, I don't know why I am pretty much excited about my first plane ride but I am hoping for the best, I will be expecting to really fulfill the expectations I have been thinking about when this time comes, I can already imagine the bumpy ride when we arose above the clouds, seeing the view that my eyes were not able to reach before. The things I will be seen in my eyes may be forgotten on how specific the placement of the things but I know that the feeling will always be the same, and it will remain in me forever.

I can imagine how happy my face will be while the place is still taking off, I know that it is just taking off but the smile in my face will surely reach my ears, as I know how exciting it is to slowly rise up from the grounds, the feeling that I will be experiencing when the plane is about to take off will be exciting, they said it was kinda scary, but I am very much excited about the plane take off. When we will be rotated 45 degrees from out seats. I imagine while in the window, we'll be surpassing the clouds in a split seconds, the noise in the plane, the view from above as the sun's radiance is glowing all over my face. I hope I will be seated in the window. I don't know if we could choose with our seats but I'm still hoping for it. I want to be near the wings of the plane where I can feel the loud buzzing of the plane engines.

Before I was just able to look a plane from a distant, and above the skies, not knowing that soon I'll be able to ride my those too. I just expect too much from this trip, hope this won’t be the last, God Bless us all and Safety & Happy Trip!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento