Lunes, Agosto 5, 2013

Personality Test



Personality Test

The results of the Personality Test may serve as a baseline for us as Youth Technopreneurs whether to improve or to completely dismiss the technopreneurship skills that was naturally implanted within us. It somehow drives us to become better in something or totally abolishing the idea, this is where we choose whether to give importance of technopreneurship in our lives or not. However, I was awakened up by the fact that Technopreneurs now a days plays a vital role in our society, as we move towards the advancement and hi-tech era, innovation is inevitable. 

For me, I choose to improve the potential I have discovered in me, I have to take care of It, nourish it for I know deep within me that it could be one of my passion which I see as a great aid for a struggling country just like ours, who needs Technopreneurs to help improve the current state of our country, whom I see as the one whose thirsty for innovation. It is a fact that we are far behind compared to other countries. I’m not underestimating our country, the truth is, I love our country, but the mere fact remains, that we need innovation and improvement not just in the ICT department, but we must give special attention to it because it is a very critical part of development, we must push and try hard to give the best as we could possibly offer, especially in the ICT department.

So much for that, the result of my PT is 30 “Natural”, I have made my decision, I want to improve in this field, I have grabbed the vision regarding the significance of being a technopreneur, we greatly need innovation and development, and I want to be a part of a such, thus; I need to make few steps to further enhance my capabilities and become the best as I could possibly become. In order to do so, I must improve the following:

Abstract and Critical thinking, I have come to understand that Abstractness and Criticalness of one’s thinking help us understand and comprehend the needs of the society, the ability to be able to think outside the box which helps us create wider perspective to simplify the life of many, if not to help other maybe to improve their daily basic needs which is therefore an unending process of innovation, Technopreneur like Steve Jobs became famous because of the Standards he has, the world needs a brain that sets standards for the modern era of technology, we need more creativity. Everything comes from our thinking, the way we think defines how we see life as it is, if we develop ideas that are abstract enough, we can come up with a very unique idea that is very much helpful in the public.

Confidence, this Is pretty much needed as an aspiring technopreneur, for us to be able to conquer the world, we must first conquer ourselves, not logically defeating ourselves but  becoming better than we were before. This confidence gives us the boost to stand out from the rest, developing ideas is not just a local competition, it is a worldwide basis that caters the needs of the many, an idea that has universality needs in it. It is hard for us to excel from the vast number of crowds but if we have confidence, we’ll gain perseverance and determination to stand out amongst the others.

Market Analysis, we as an Information Technology students, must not know only the coding, system analysis, database structures, algorithms but also marketing, it is a course that tackles a little bit of everything, we need to know how to take advantage of the technology, and we need to market our technology, it is the goal that keeps us from surviving throughout the entire lifetime as a IT practitioner. Before, I thought that being an IT doesn’t relate to marketing at all, but know I knew that I was wrong. It is much needed for us, it plays a significant role for us, it enables us to understand the process that is involved in inside the market. 

Marketing Strategy, knowing the strategies of the market is the key of improvement, if we know what the market wants and needs are, we’ll be able to supply their needs, just like in the law of supply and demand in the economics, we need to be more focused on selling the products/idea to be able to become successful financially, in the future.

I took another personality test and the results are the following: Extravert (22%), Intuitive (62%), Thinking (1%), Judging (11%) of course, I was shocked by the results, too much intuitive and less thinking, maybe the test results isn’t that accurate but that may also contain some facts, for what I have understand is that “no other people know myself better else other than I”. but there may be some slight facts that can be derived from the results, with too much intuitive, maybe I have to keep verdict to myself, thus; I make decisions based on what I know is right, I always rationalize the decisions before I make any actions, if things may seemed to be vague, I’ll take much time to be able to realize which is which. I always believe that every open doors are not an opportunity but rather a test of wisdom, future is slowly unfolding itself, we must do the best as we can before our time runs out.

Regarding in the test results, I’m willing to change myself if it’s for the better, because that’s what I believe in, “To become the best as I can possibly become”. I am willing to take risks and sacrifice something, willing to be corrected and stand firm for the decisions that I’ve made, but if it’s just making me the worst, then I won’t change a thing at all, I’d rather stay the way I am because that what makes me happy. And to be contented on what I am and what I have.

2 komento:

  1. I agree...like you said, all of us must be open to change ourselves for the better...I, for one, doesn't like complicated things, but I do accept changes if it's for the better.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. change for the better, Aim for the Best! :)

    TumugonBurahin