Linggo, Agosto 18, 2013

Expectation on Y4IT

What am I expecting in attending the Biggest IT EVENT (Y4IT) in the Philippines? Ohh, I am expecting a lot, to start off with the event settings, the Y4IT started way back 10 years ago, 2003, and it was held at the University of the Philippines – Diliman (UP) except for the year 2007 which it was held at the SM North Edsa but still in Quezon City, and it has participants all over the nation. All I can say, “Wow!”, IT must have been a prestigious event. Looking at the numbers of participants I can really say that this event must be very useful to all of the IT and other related courses because many have been joining the event since it's start, the numbers of participants increased annually and now from 5,000 participants the previous count reached 580% of the original numbers of participants which is the record of the previous year which is 28,000. it is too much and I am pretty much excited about meeting different and many people from different parts of the nation. Now I am excited, from the multitude numbers of crowd alone draws the tension and also excitement. The number of attendees alone can bring excitement to the event, from a large crowd it is expected that there will be lots of things that will be learned. This is a place where different minds that is set by the IT comes up in one point to share their own experiences, learning, idea, innovation and etc.

the said event has it's own vision to “envisions to empower the youth break the barriers of today's technology and create the technology of tomorrow.” from the vision alone, we can extract lots of information and because of that vision it is embedded within me to strive harder, to innovate and develop my own ideas. To Imagine in general, to further alleviate the burdens in life by creating technology that will benefit the public and many more people around the Globe, to develop new ideas that will help the citizen of this world to make their lives easier. That is why we IT exists. Overall, I am expecting that the event will help me develop and enhance my own ideas which is very important as an IT practitioner. 
 
The Y4IT also has it's own Mission, its' mission is “The Philippine Youth Congress on Information Technology will be an avenue for the youth to share information, build new ideas and converge to be future leaders in the industry, committed in the pursuit of excellence in IT in the country and around the World.” the aim of the said event in a nutshell is to make a better place to live in, and I like it that way. It is for the benefit of everybody, for me being an IT is like licking an Iceberg, it is a little bit of everything which tackles a very broad perspective. It covers a large radius of everything. 
 
Innovate at it's finest, that is what I am expecting to learn. As we all know innovation is needed for us not just to gain money, yes it is one of the reasons but also we must bear in mind that we need that in order to gain a better living. We IT must make their (also our) lives easier. To further enhance the available technology of today, to develop it to it's full potential, to bring it to a whole new level of experience.

Develop and develop until we reach what we are aiming for, I expect self development in the event, to become the best as I could possibly become. I want to become better than I was before, I know that this event will be a great benefit for us, I believe that it will truly do amazing things for us, and most of all it will make us better.

be Inspired, this is one of the things that we need, to be inspired. I know that there are lots of good and potential people out there that has a very unique kind of thinking that addresses the needs of the different kinds of people around the Globe, the thing is they lack inspiration, being inspired is what drives you to do something, it is a good basis for development. According to the many studies, the people who are inspired are the ones who can perform better and do more than the average, this inspiration thing can bring out the best of us, that is why being inspired for me means a lot, that is why I love to be motivated by the said event. 
 
To work more, in other words, I am hoping to be empowered more than before, for me to be able to help or contribute improvement in this word, I want to help alleviate the problems that we are currently experiencing as a world, I want each and anyone to be provided with equality which is very hard, even thou that is already the focus of a politician or any other government branches and officials; thus, I believe that it is not their role alone, carrying the burden is very heavy for them, and they are not sufficient to make this place a better place to live in, this world needs a minds, technopreneurs, innovators and anything that is scope under the Information Technology.

Regarding the Speakers, I expect them not to spoon feed us by their knowledge for we know that they are very smart and wise, we know that they are really that competent, I want to learn and be inspired by them. what I meant is growth is not an overnight process, it is a long term process which does not take only one night to accomplish. That is why i'll exlore myself while they will give me the blueprint, I expect them to introduce to us new and fresh ideas which our thinking was not capable of handling before, and that they will work as an instrument for us in the long run to pursue what we really wanted to do in life, not just to work for the sake of survival but to serve the people in my entire lifetime, I expect them to bring us to the new horizons which is far beyond our expectations and that was not before aligned with our way of comprehension, to open our mind and heart for the benefit of the society.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento