Huwebes, Agosto 1, 2013

How do you see yourself as a Technopreneur?

How I see, me as a technopreneur… I, Reinhard D. Angcan as a technopreneur? Only time can tell, though deep inside me I know what my wants are, and one of my aspiration is to become a successful technopreneur, being a technopreneur is not an easy job, you have to deal with different kinds of people, with totally different personality and backgrounds. It is a great responsibility but in the future I still want to be a technopreneur.

Assuming that I am already a technopreneur, before the first of many, I want to make things clear, I want to become a technopreneur because it is my passion to serve the world with the talents and skills that was given to me by God and skills that was being developed overtime, also to make this world a better place by making the lives of the many easier and simpler. With these visions I hope that the future will not be harsh on me, I hope the world won’t reject me, even so I’ll still do my very best to influence my legacy and to show to the people my significance. Even if it is too much to ask for, I’ll still hope that one day it will come true.

As a technopreneur, I see myself as a person of integrity. If ever I will become the CEO of My OWN Company in the future, I will keep my integrity as a person, not just as a boss to my employees, I might scold at them at times, but I will always try to do keep myself humble and keep my words soft and slow; I will also remember that after the end of a very tiring and stressful day we are still people and I respect that. I will do my tasks well and I won’t compromise myself to become self-centered, I will do my job honestly and with all the knowledge and wisdom I have in the world, in the end for me what really matters the most is not what other people thinks you are (your reputation) but rather of what you think what kind of person you are. 

Technopreneur are prone to sales talk, I will be honest with what I am saying in public, if the device/product I have been presenting them had errors on it, I will take it as lesson and learn from them, there’s no room for perfection in me, I am not perfect and I don’t tend to be one, I believe we need those lessons in order to grow, and eventually become a better person as a whole.

Being a technopreneur never comes easy, being responsible is a must; that is why in my company I will strive hard to deliver the best output I can produce. I will also encourage my team to work hard not scold at them and embarrass them in front of many people, I will be held responsible to the actions the company is making and I will stand firm for what I believe is right and is for the improvement of the company. Being a technopreneur covers a large scope of responsibility, from A to Z, even in numbers too! There are multiple ways chances of problem to occur and of course the decisions I make may not be perfect but at least I was able to do my job, I will learn from the mistakes of the previous technopreneur and follow their steps to their success in that way, even there are unexpected dilemmas I will be able to know how to deal with those kind of matters.

Be a Good Leader, it is true that action speaks louder than words, I won’t talk too much while my people are struggling from stress, I will be joining them and work with them overtime if needed, I will show them the dedication I have for my work and show them that title doesn’t define you as a person, being a leader does not mean that you do all the talking, being a leader is becoming a servant where you provide the needs of the needy. I will set as an example for them to follow not for them to hate, I will understand them because they deserved to be understood, and working is never easy.
It may be hard for me but at least, I have made my part, I will see them as part of my family, not just a mere workers.

Regarding my tactics
If Steve Jobs planed to revolutionize the world with their products, my Mission is to bring the technology to a whole new level without having to change the individual characteristics of my costumers and preserve the tradition of the individuals. I won’t let the modern technologies be the reason why people turnout to each other, I will even use the technology to further enhance the individuality of my costumers. Making it available even to the most native lands across the globe, it is for everyone to enjoy not just for the middle and rich class of the society.
I want to innovate, generate and expand ideas into a totally new perspective, everything needs an enhancement, but we often forget our behaviors as a unique individual, I will not let that happen.
Technology makes people ignorant, ignorant of living their lives. Some even makes people lazy, and some makes them lazier, as a technopreneur I see it as a problem, yes the purpose of the new created products of today is to make life easier but I believe that the unique traits of individuals and their cultural background should be preserve and must not forgotten. This maybe a hard thing to implement but I see it as a challenge as a technopreneur.

How happy could it be to see OUR world being advanced in the technology while keeping the traditional aspects intact. Each representing each culture showing their unique identities and individualities.
My aim is to be known not just locally, nor nationally I want the world to know me, not just by becoming rich but I want to be known because of how I help others, with what I have. To motivate them that money isn’t the greatest deal in life, enjoyment doesn’t mean acquiring possession in life, I’d rather spend my money rather than just saving it in a safe, I will be able to have great experience than having a troubled life keeping the money and possessions I have.

For me, being a technopreneur means to inspire people, not to expire them (I use the word expire because it rhymed) but what I really meant is to help inspire people than to neglect them, isn’t it better that it is not just you who increase their status in life, but also the people around you? That is the world I have been dreaming, a world without pain and suffering, yes it may be impossible but at least it’s worth the try and somebody must start it right away. One must take step rather than waiting for the time to come, there is no perfect time; any time is perfect all we have to do it to make time perfect, because time itself is perfect, it can’t be stopped, returned nor forwarded. We all have to value it and make use of it as long as we can because our time here on earth is limited, it’s better to leave significant life rather than being disrespected and making yourself rich without any given respect by the people around your environment.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento