Lunes, Oktubre 21, 2013

FTS Model



I prefer FTS Model A, it is because I know that Field Trip and Seminar is one of the high-lights of being in the Institute of computing (IC), I strongly believed that each of us has this privilege to at least, once in our life, experience great things that we never were able to accomplish before.

Many say that it costs too much, providing a large amount of money, but I know, that education is costly. It is inevitable to say that in education you can’t spend some money. It is really costly to send you sons/daughters to school, and even if I know that each of us is under a great crisis, if there is a will, there will always be a way.

This is very much of an exciting experience, but I know the risks and the struggles that we have to undergo to fully complete this subject.  

I know that there are really great opportunities out there in the big city, and I also know that there is really a new world who’s waiting to be discovered, out there. Hiding in the mist, I also need to explore those places, whom I’ve never been before. Maybe soon, I will be able to apply work in there. In my 20 years of existence, this is one of the bests years I have been into, being able to step my foot in the capital of the Philippines.

So my preferred Model is Model A which is 1 Major Field trip (outside Mindanao) + 1 minor field trip (Mindanao) + 1 seminar (national) + 2 hours interpersonal skills.

The advantage of this Model A is that, it allows us to travel outside Mindanao, which is for my age is seemingly impossible which includes 1 national seminar which is Y4iT that is one of the greatest IT seminar in the Philippines. Finally a 2 hour interpersonal skill which allows us to completely openly communicate to each other.

Out of the three models, I choose the one who is very expensive. But I am very much excited to set my foot in the capital of our country. The experience that we will be experiencing is truly priceless. The trip will maybe dictate our course in the future, to where we will be spending our adulthood or we will stay here in Davao, the Model A, that is outside the Davao City, gives us an option to choose from, not hindering us to the common tradition of a lifestyle. It allows/gives us freedom to choose which option is better, in which in myself, each individual deserves to have.

To some it all up, I can say that I prefer model A because it allows us to have an option, to choose which is better for us. Staying and visiting companies in Davao City is just a normal thing, but having done it outside the city makes it more exciting, it is also good thing as a part of leisure.

I remember that going to manila and riding a plane for me is just a dream, until this time came, we are now able and capable of achieving our dreams, it is all just a matter of time, we must be passionate in turning our dreams into reality, and this model A is our key of achieving what we have been wanting for so long now.

Definitely, the effects of Model A is truly different from other models, not just because it is outside Mindanao, but it is more concise and absolute than all the remaining models, because it compresses all things that best describe Field Trip and Seminar.

The Models that we choose from are carefully balanced and unbiased, it is just that because of the 1 major fieldtrip which will be held outside the Mindanao gives it an edge all over the other, It is also conventional to us because it is only composed of a 1 national seminar, which is a very effective seminar for Information Technologies Practitioners like me, finally with a 2 hour interpersonal skill, which is very necessary especially when we are going from one places to another with my colleagues.
The choices of models we have are A,B and C, we have are the following: MODEL A: 1 Major Field Trip (Outside Mindanao) + 1 Minor Field Trip (Mindanao) + 1 Seminar (National) + 2hrs Interpersonal Skills, MODEL B: 1 Major Field Trip (Outside Mindanao) + 2 Minor Field Trip (Mindanao) + 2 Seminar (8hrs) + 2hrs Interpersonal Skills and MODEL C: 3 Minor Field Trip (Mindanao) + 4 Seminars (16 hrs) (Mindanao) + 2hrs Interpersonal Skills.

Everything has its own advantages and disadvantages, however I am willing to take risks because I know this is worth fighting for. I know that aside from its advantages, it secretly adopts disadvantages with it. For example the expenses that we are going to spend to be able to comply the seminar and the company visits, in this time of era, each family has its own priorities and expenditures, because of the Field Trip and Seminar, that we choose model A, we have to divert our attention and money to be able to pay the expenses and we need to budget well the income of my parents to be able to pay the dues of the seminar. 

On the other hand, it is still a better choice because I know, that even if we don’t have much budget, we were able to provide the expenses that the school requires us, even if it cost that much.

For me, even against all odds, the model A is the best option I could possibly choose. I know that despite its disadvantages, the experience is truly remarkable and no money in the world can repay the fulfilment and happiness we have experience because of the Model A Field Trip and Seminar.

I am very much thankful and grateful that in everything we do, we were able to overcome it with the grace of God who gives us provision and guidance throughout the entire decision making.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento